Parent payments are sent out in November each year for the following school year.
The school offers several payment options including
Credit Card, Cash , BPay, Compass transfer and payment plans
Parents can organise payment plans by contacting the school to arrange a time to speak to the Business Manager, Corrine Humphrey
Please contact the main office for more information regarding school uniforms.
Chandler Park Canteen is now offering the option to order lunches online using the Flexischools app and website.
Chandler Park Primary School OSHC (Outside School Hours Care) Program is run by CAMP Australia
Camp Australia in its partnership with Chandler Park Primary School is pleased to introduce Tripti as the program coordinator.
Tripti currently holds a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and is eager, passionate and excited to take on this role, Tripti has currently been working as a assistant with Camp Australia and is looking forward to meeting you all.
The Chandler Park program will continue to operate as usual; between 7:00am-8:45am for Before School Care and 3:15pm-6:00pm for After School Care.
We’re here to make outside school hours care visits the best experience possible – for you and your child.
For more information on the Chandler Park program or specific requirements contact Tripti on 0428 031 857 all other inquiries contact Camp Australia’s friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 105 34 or to find out more about our program, view fees and to register visit www.campaustralia.com.au
The Camp Australia Team.
President / Community Member
School Councils have three main responsibilities
- Finance – approving the annual budget and ensuring proper records are kept for the school’s financial operation.
- Strategic Planning – participating in the development and monitoring of the school strategic plan.
- Policy Development and Review – developing, monitoring, reviewing and updating policies that reflect a school’s values and support the school’s broad direction outlined in its strategic plan.
Other key functions of school councils include
- Raising funds for school-related purposes
- Maintaining school grounds and facilities
- Entering into contracts
- Reporting annually to the school community and the Department
- Representing and taking the views of the community into account
- Regulating and facilitating after-hours use of school premises and grounds
- Creating interest in the school within the community
What school council does not do
- Does not manage the day to day running of the school
- Does not discuss individual issues relating to teachers, staff of parents
- Not appointed to represent specific interests groups or permit special interests to dominate agenda of the council
- Not allowed to purchase buildings, land or motor vehicles, and it cannot enter hire purchase agreements or obtain credit or loans, unless given permission by the minister
(Reference: Department of Education and Training DET)
Please contact the office if you’e like to volunteer and help out with future fundraising events.